Start Here

Just decided to start a blog today. I was sitting at my desk thinking how fun it would be to own a bakery and then started to name it. I decided that if I had a bakery I would call it "Baking Therapy" because that is what baking is to me... therapy that ends with yummy goodness. I then wanted to see if there were any bakeries named that... so i googled the name, and no.. there are no Baking Therapy bakeries... so please dont start one =).

I also think that since I am going to get my PhD and be a doctor before I own a bakery.. I can then have a sign saying "The Doctor Is In" as my open sign and it will be funny =)

Well I hope this blog will be fun for me and you...


Soon to come are pics and blogs of yummies

1 comments:

Flor said...
October 10, 2011 at 9:20 PM

What?! Why didn't you ever tell me you have a blog!? or did I just not listen? Now, i will have to read every post from the very beginning.

Post a Comment