A Hello Kitty Bridal Shower

So remember when I showed my idea board for this bridal shower and tutorial for the background?  Well now I will finally post how it came out =). I have also added the links to the recipes I used.. Enjoy!.

The whole table
 The Chocolate cupcakes with strawberry swiss meringue buttercream
 Homemade oreos with pink filling
 White Chocolate Dipped Pretzes
 Red Sangria with the change of using ginger ale instead of club soda
 The Chocolate dipped marshmallows with sprinkles and M&Ms
Finally The whole room.   I did my homemade backdrop, with some hello kitty dangles from the party store, also plain pink tablecloths from the party store.  I printed the labels and cupcake toppers from an image I found on google.


2 comments:

Unknown said...
August 9, 2018 at 4:01 AM

I just love this Hello Kitty Bridal Shower. I am in love with the food, decoration, venue and everything else. What a dreamful shower it was. At a local event venue in LA I also threw under the sea themed baby shower for my best friend and the atmosphere created by the venue staff was amazing. Their work is unbeatable.

Post a Comment