Christmas inspired by Sweets

Ok, so have you heard of Bakerella?  You know those cake pops I make all the time?  Well she started them.  She just posted cute whimsical gingerbread and snowman heads.

I would like to say that this whimsical  take on Christmas is one of my favorite ideas. I really wish I could afford to go out and buy all new Christmas decor for the house and make it look like these cookies. I have decided that if we end up moving cross country again after we are done with grad school, i will sell all current decor and start all over with new "candyland" decor.   Well not all of my decor has to go, I already have giant candies and big balls that can stay.

Back to bakerella... a few years ago, she attended the best Christmas party ever.. I wish I could get an invitation.  She went to a house in which I aspire to decorate like.  Here are some inspirational whimsical Christmas decor pictures for you to drool over.




Oh and might I mention that normally her kitchen looks like this...

A pink island and colorful candy decor.  I have since asked Rich if I could have a kitchen like this in our first house... he said yes!!  Pink island, here I come.  Ok in a few years when we have jobs and money for a house and a bucket of glossy pink paint.



Just in case that wasn't enough Christmas whimsy for you, here are some more ideas I have my eye on.
I want my house to look like you walked inside of a gingerbread house, or into whoville.. I am drooling over theses images today.





Hope your Christmas decor is magical!








0 comments:

Post a Comment