New Years Last Year

 Ok, so this one is really really late.. but whatever.  This party was totally last minute and cost maybe $15, everything else I had on hand

Banner was made out of black and white scrapbook paper and I printed out the words on regular paper. I also used the paper for labels, wraping around the vases and labeling water bottles (not shown) (cost $5). Blower set was at wal-mart for $2

The whole party was inspired by these cookies that I just had to make when I saw them ( Cost = free, I always have flower sugar eggs and butter around) recipe
 Centerpiece was vases I had laying around placed on a cake stand with black and white ornaments I got in the after christmas sales for $1

Rum Balls, always a holiday favorite (rum = $4)


 Chocolate dipped marshmallow penguins ( marshmallows $2, chocolate was on hand)

 Upclose of cookies

Oreo truffles ( oreos $3, cream cheese and chocolate on hand)

Ok so that is like $17, sue me.  We also bought champagne but everything else was byob.

Proof that you can have a low cost great looking party in 2 days!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment